Today I wanted to share some of my latest beauty and hair products. I have a few go-to favorites that I would absolutely recommend to anybody.
1. This shampoo by Cynos is amazing!!!! I've been using it for 2 years strong now!
2. I enjoy using this inexpensive BB cream made by CoverGirl. It has a light tint to it and goes on nicely.
3. If I am looking for some more coverage I use the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. I have been using this for years but because it is on the expensive side I save it for full day events.
4. I'm fairly pale and have been looking for a product that would provide me a bit of a glow. I recently purchased this bronzer by Physicians formula. The last time my sister saw me she actually asked if I got a tan! WIN WIN! Both Wal-mart and Shopper's Drug Mart carry the brand.
5. I always go out with mascara on! This one from L'Oreal has never failed me! I have "thin" eyelashes and most mascara's don't work really well for me.
6. I found this eye shadow make up palette by Maybelline. I especially loved that on the back it has different variations of how you can wear the colours together.
Most of these products are fairly low cost and easy to use! Let me know if you've tried any of the above or leave a comment with some of your go-to beauty routines!
Have a great weekend!