I haven't updated the blog in a while only because we haven't been to the new house in weeks. I decided it is not really fare to give all of this attention to the new house and I should talk a bit about the old house.
This morning I got an email from the hubby and it was sort of a "to do" list for what needs to be completed:
Wednesday April 11th we should have the following done:
- Wood staked behind the garage(this wood is about 3ft high)
- Dirt moved from the front lawn to the back of the garage (there is about 2 truck loads of dirt)
- Lawn levelled and seeded (almost 1 acre)
- Plant trees on the front lawn (4 trees to plant)
- 3 Stumps removed and burned
- Deck repaired and stained
- All trim in the house completed
- Roof Shingles replaced
- Bushes planted, flower beds cleaned (we have 6 flower beds)
Then all that is left to do:
- Finish the garage
- Redo the driveway in clear gravel
- Paint the windows on the house
- Chimney from the outside
Normally my reaction would be WTF!!! This will never get done by April 11th(7 days away) but if I know my husband any better it will definitely all be done. We have Good Friday, Easter Monday and Tues off. Our progress has been outstanding considering we have full time jobs and have only been working in the evenings and weekends.
I'm going to leave it at that today, I will update the progress next week! Wish me luck!!!